Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm not talking about infection or mutation, I want to know if there really is a .HACK SIGN game, with Tsukasa and all the other's
Guest kingnothing47
Posted
i really dont think theres a game like that out or coming out anytime soon, but they will probably make it in the future sometime,hopefully
Posted
[color=green]As far as I know, there is no .hack//SIGN game, nor have I heard plans of making one. However, I DO know that [spoiler]Most, if not all the main characters of .hack//sign appear in the current video games. In fact, I've seen them in there 3D glory, though most appear in the unreleased games.>>[/spoiler]

That's all I know, sorry I couldn't tell you more.[/color]
Posted
Hmm...I've seen the charicters in mutation when you go to the hidden forbidden holy ground, but is there any other way to see them?
Posted
[spoiler] Well, probably later.. [/spoiler] I haven't got too far.. 'Course I haven't! I don't even have a PS2!!! ^_^' But judging from strategy guides off the net, [spoiler] probably. ^_^ [/spoiler]
Posted
Y'know, you don't need to really worry about spoilers, I mean anyone who's intirested in reading this is probably just hoping that a .hack//Sign is in a store near them and probably wont care about something spoiled

Also, did anyone catch the .hack episode after the BT name one? I missed it
Posted
Lady Subaru disbanded the Crimson Knights and got a bit closer with Tsukusa. That's about what happened.
Posted
okay that sounds simple enough. and about the thread someone's probably gonna come around and shut this down cause it's really not going anywhere but before they do, what happened in the hidden forbidden holy ground in .hack infection?
Posted
3 of the phases names were on a statue Skeith, Innis, Magus.Balmung comes in the church and a data bug appears. Kite gets Data Drain and drains the Data Bug. Balmung threatens him and leaves. Helba tells Balmung that Kite is a friend of Orca's. Or did you mean Mutation?
Posted
I hung around Hidden Forbidden Holy Ground for a while to look for things I found three notable things.The statue in the church has no reflection.The statue is not Aura!{Since when did aura wear a hat, be that tall, and have legs and arms. if you notice she doesn't have legs and arms in the game.}Maybe Emma?, There's strange markings on the side of the church which looks like a happy old man than when you get a closer look it looks evil and has horns.
Posted
Nice. has anyone used a fairys orb in there? I saw what happened in the show and maybe its linked...
By the way, are you sure the old man was intentional? like you know, not just some scribbles that look kinda like an old man?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...