OtakuBoards

I need help! Please

Guest Majin Buu

Guest Majin Buu
Im not sure what furom this goes under but what the heck I dont care right now

Ok I am very very very! Not happy because I just made my first banner That I have been working on all night and.. Now I cant get it on OB. I dont know how.. I use Paint Shop pro.. And I just cant figure out how to get my banner on the boards for people to see :((

Ok. I'll help out :) First, do you have a host? If you don't know what that is, then listen up. You need a host to upload your banner to. Once you have that, just get the link they supply you when you upload it, and put it between the img tags you have.

[url]http://250free.com[/url]

That's a good host for image hosting. Signup on their website, and then when you log in, go to the section that says "Upload Files." In the little boxes where you have space to type, there will be a button next to each one that says "Browse." Click that button and then double-click on the image you made and press the "Upload," button at the bottom.

After a little period of time you will be taken to a new page that says your file was uploaded. Copy the link supplied and place it between the img tags that you have in your signature.

Guest Majin Buu
THANK YOU! I just hope it works.. Im wating.. Everytime I try to log in it says "Account not active: Awaiting user verification"

Guest Majin Buu
Still no e-mail reply.. and Im looking foward to getting it.. Even though its almost 4:00 am, and I have been up all day, I feel like I just woke up! I just cant wait :(

Well, fortunately for you, I don't go to sleep very often so I'll be here to try and help lol. Anyway, when you signed up, did it tell you that you were accepted or that there was server trouble and they postponed signups, or what?

Guest Majin Buu
I dont know I just rushed through it. Look thanks for helping me out, We should use the PMing System now :) SO we dont Spam :)