Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, i've started to get back into gfx a little. Now, this banner isn't one of mine, but I thought it was pretty neat. I will be posting a bunch of graphics in this thread of my own doing a little later.
Guest Anakin Solo
Posted
Does that say Mudvayne? Good band. I like the silvery effect of it, least...I myself see a silvery/shiny effect. ^_^;;
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=green][size=1]nice. i like it. the font i mad cool. heh. [/size][/color]
Posted
I like it a lot - I just wish people would stop posting other peeps work. Shrug. It's nice. I'd say great job - but it's not yours. ^_~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...