Guest Majin Buu Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 Ok I just recent figured out, ON my own, How to make banners! So now Im on a spree making them none stop and exprementing a little bit, getting to know the program :) Heres some I just wiped up I hope you enjoy :) [IMG]http://trapped_rogue.250free.com/Human2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://trapped_rogue.250free.com/Orcs.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://trapped_rogue.250free.com/Nighelfs2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://trapped_rogue.250free.com/undead.jpg[/IMG]
juna Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 I dont see anything, maybe you refferenced them wrong? O_o
Guest Majin Buu Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 Hmm thats weird I can see them fine *Looks at them* Look like they are there too me...
SaiyanPrincessX Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 They show up for me. They're alright but they seem kind of plain and I still don't liket that underlined text. >.< Thats just me though. They would look better with borders. ^_~
Guest Majin Buu Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 Yeah I just barely know how to run paint, And using Paint shop pro on your own isnt easy lol. I just need to pratice and experment more and more and then I can make really cool detailed banners :)
juna Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 I want to see them! I get the classic x'd pictues...gah! (even for your banner) weird - everyone else can see it... guess Ill have to take a pokin at the web server here, ug. 250free.com, huh? I can get to that site, but when I start specifying the path that the picture properties have, I dont get a page to load, hurmmmm.... Let's see if I can't get em workin. Sorry to get ya worried - must be on my end. ^_^ Edit: Ahhhhh - its because you have an underscore in the domain URL. Our servers here follow RFC rules & regs which states that underscores in Domain URL's are a no-no. So we don't allow em, ah well, Im sure they are cool banners. Sorry again for the mix-up. Just as an FYI though - if anyone else has a connection through an ISP with these rules, they wont be able to see your pics either...to forgo that, if you wanted to of course, you could change, *[url]http://trapped_rogue.250free.com*[/url] to *[url]http://trappedrogue.250free.com*[/url] and there wouldnt be a problem. But that also has to do with the username that you signed up with for 250free.com... Im babbling at this point, laf. ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now