Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've been looking for some more anime to watch and I stumbled upon a few. They are Legend of Crystania, Ruin Explorers, and Slayers. Are they any good???
Posted
legend of crystania sucks. its so ugly, and doesnt make much sense, I thin you have to watch Lodoss Wars before you watch it.
Slayers is really good, i have the 1st season and love it. I reccomend it to anyone
Posted
XxmagentaxX is correct,Legend of Crystania sucked.Better ways to blow money on anime....

I have never seen Ruin Explorers.

Slayers is my second favorite anime next to Gundam.The music is exceptional (especailly the ones sung by Megumi Hayashibara) and it is hillarious.There are three TV series (Slayers,Slayers Next and Slayers Try)two OVA(Slayers Special and Slayers Excellent) which take place before the TV series and five movies four of which take place before the TV series (Slayers Perfect,Slayers Return,Slayers Gorgeous,Slayers Great and Slayers Premium) all following the story of Lina Inverse (voice by Megumi Hayashibara who did voices for Rei Ayanami,Haruka Urashima,Lime,Achika Masaki and Tira Misu to name a few)who is a sorcereress extraordinare.You will not go wrong with this series.
Posted
just get the slayers to start off, not the slayers special or slayers gorgeous and what not.. hehe i know when i first started watching anime i say a whole friggen rack of slayers, just a bit intiminating,huh? i tell ya, megumi hayashibara has some range, the lady that plays rei ayanami is hello kitty!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...