eleanor Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 [size=1] Has anyone here seen the TNT movie Caesar? At first I wasn't going to watch it since I thought Helen of Troy was awful, but I started watching and it was quite good. I thought the ending was sad, even though I knew what was going to happen...[/size]
Guest Randleman Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 I played Caesar in a play at school. Talking in the 3rd person was fun. :) I liked the play.
future girl Posted July 4, 2003 Posted July 4, 2003 i played Ceaser too. [SIZE=1](yup im a she)[/SIZE] it was fun :D i've never seen the TNT movie, i only saw the really old one with that guy, wow i forgot his name. . .but yea, the really old one and read the play
Whiteblaze Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 I only saw a little of the ending and yes it was sad.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now