OtakuBoards

Neero(sp?) = 666

Seifer

First of all, Everyone has different interperatations for revelations. This is mearly a study released to the public on one point in particular.

Ill try and find the best way to put this since I dont have a document of it any where handy.

first of all in Arabic language numbers are written out in letters like "two" and "six" Well a college (sorry forgot the name) has released a study they did and they played around with several things partaning to this and have found that 666 wriiten out in arabic will actually spell out the word Neero. Sorry i do not have a clue how to spell that.

Well most of us know that Neero (emperor of rome at one time) was a very very evil man. He impaled christians and set them on fire all the way up the entrance street to the city as human tourches.

Well based on this info they are saying that the events revelations is talking about are all leading to the end and destruction of the Roman empire. Another fact is that 666 mark of the beast was stamped on to all the hands of people who swore alligiance to neero.

Alot of people say that 66 is talking about the anti christ coming soon and all. Alot of the stuff revelations is talking about is the fall of the roman empire. Many people say its all depicting the end of the world. True some is but alot is on the roman empire.

I know some of you may disagree with this and thats fine. I do urge you to research this if it goes against any of your teachings.

I have a huge booklet siiting in front of me talking about Revelations that was written by a Christian College professor. It explains alot of stuff. But other religions will probably disagree.

One thing to think about is. In the bible it says. All men who oppose christ are anti christ.

Yeah, and if you use different number values for certain letters in people's names, you can make ANY name add up to 666. I've seen it done with Nero, Hitler, Hussein....

1 John 2:18
"Children, it is the last hour; and just as you heard that antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have appeared; from this we know that it is the last hour."

A very interesting book that I urge anyone interested to read is The Story of B. It's part of the Ishmael Saga by Quinn...

You mgiht be right cera. But the bible was originally written in hebrew, then it was written in greek do to I think it was babylon who ruled the known world at the time. (that was the unversal language then) So in arabic (hebrew) languages the numbers 666 can be arranged only to nero. You cant have it add up to different things. TWO spells TWO OWT Wot. Other langugeas might equal the value of others names but only the original arabic adds up to nero.

Remember, when Paul was writting the book, he was on a prison ilsand (patmus or something like that) He was righting it to the seven churches. He used symbolic writting so he could get the letters to the churches because if they would have known what he was doing they would have stopped him. after all, thats why he was at the island in the first place. I doupt seriously anyway it had anything to do with hitler or sadam hussien. If there the antichrist they where nothign special. hitlers dead and hussein will be soon.

[B]DUDE!!!!! that IS freaky,and i watched this program where they interviewed this muslam guy who is like,osam bin ladins best mate 2 mon ths b4 tha attacks happened,he was saying how vunerable america is to terrorist attacks and that,they are cowards because their kids are brouhgt up to be afraid of injury or death,and said that in afgan istan it is everyday life for those types of things to happen,they must of planned this [/B] :eek: :eek: :(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lil_hell4t [/i]
[B][B]DUDE!!!!! that IS freaky,and i watched this program where they interviewed this muslam guy who is like,osam bin ladins best mate 2 mon ths b4 tha attacks happened,he was saying how vunerable america is to terrorist attacks and that,they are cowards because their kids are brouhgt up to be afraid of injury or death,and said that in afgan istan it is everyday life for those types of things to happen,they must of planned this [/B] :eek: :eek: :( [/B][/QUOTE]I think they did plan this.And as for the coward thing,I say that the whole attack was an act of cowardness.So I ask who is the real coward now?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Seifer [/i]
[B]Remember, when Paul was writting the book, he was on a prison ilsand (patmus or something like that) He was righting it to the seven churches. He used symbolic writting so he could get the letters to the churches because if they would have known what he was doing they would have stopped him. after all, thats why he was at the island in the first place. I doupt seriously anyway it had anything to do with hitler or sadam hussien. If there the antichrist they where nothign special. hitlers dead and hussein will be soon. [/B][/QUOTE]

The New Testament was written in Greek, I believe....