Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I made this for XxJoltxX. I want to know what my fellow Otakus think. Is it better than my previous one or worse. Comments, ratings, give me all of it...
Posted
Since most of it is a monotone color, the faded colors in the image go badly. If you greyscaled it, it would be alot nicer. Pretty neat, though. Who are the people?
Posted
[size=1] Yeah, I think the second one is much better. I like how you designed the banner, but for some reason I think it would be better without the guy on the left. But maybe you put there to keep it in balance...::shrugs:: but it's a good banner nonetheless.[/size]
Posted
Hmmm, maybe you should fill the border in white... It looks real cool now, though.
Posted
It looks much better now, compared to the first version. I like it ^_^
Guest night wulfe
Posted
I like the second much better. However, I agree with maladjusted. It would be a much better banner without the guy on the left. It also looks better grayscaled. All-around it is a good banner. By the way thanks for my avatar Hataki.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...