Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I saw this one that that was on a commercial that was hillarious and i'd thought i'd post it!
Yami: Ok lets duel!
Seto: you go first
Yami: No! you go first!
Seto: NO! you go first!
Bakura: shouldnt we flip a coin or something?
Tristin: No...
Yami: You go first!
Seto: NO! you go first!
*fades out*
LOL
Posted
Heh...

^_^' That's sorta funny.. I like intelligent humor more...
Besides, in the real game, they do flip a coin. I figure that's the same as in the show... Experienced duelists would know that.. So that's sorta.. Unresearched by the people at WB...
Posted
It's that stupid kind of humor that a lot of people can laugh at, and that a few people don't really find amusing.

I thought it was funny. I appreciate most humor. ^.^
Posted
yea i remember that i have an picture of him yelling at the puzzle! TE HE if you want it i can give it to you! ^_~ i also have a pic where Yami doesnt look so happy its the funniest thing!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Animefreakgirl [/i]
[B]yea i remember that i have an picture of him yelling at the puzzle! TE HE if you want it i can give it to you! ^_~ i also have a pic where Yami doesnt look so happy its the funniest thing! [/B][/QUOTE]

Sure! I want it! :laugh:
Posted
What you'll have to do, Animefreakgirl, is type in "[img*] then the URL for the picture, as in [url]www.freewebs.com/otaku_haven/otakubanner[/url] .. Then type [/img*]" So an example would be [img*] [url]www.freewebs.com/otaku_haven/otakubanner.jpg[/url] [/img*] only without the little asterik stars.

Oh and you can't post bitmaps either, just Jpegs.

Hope that helped. ^_^
Posted
I love the argument Lumis & Umbra/Light & Dark Mask had when they were just stalling Yami & Kaiba the first time.

"This way never works!"

"Well, maybe if you choose something besides rock..."

"Hurry up!!"
Posted
HE HE good one i like that one! in fact that was on kind of recent on kids wb. Do you guys ever notice in the eppys with pegasus he keeps calling Kaiba "Kaiba boy?" why is that me and my sis thinks pegasus is gay and that he likes Kaiba!
Posted
"Hey, Joey, are you sure you should roast candy bars?"

"I know what I'm doin'."

Sadly....I've had a conversation almost like that...and I played the part of Joey....^^;
Posted
I DON'T LIKE YU-GI-OH! If you are caught watching Anime, they say you must like to play Yu-GI-Oh too. ANd why do they cry in every episode. THey have to be the most emotianlly fragile people in the world of Anime!
Posted
You, good sir, are an idiot, as my sister would say. There's no point in posting in here if you don't like the discussion, therefore I suggest you get your butt outta this thread.

As to the actual point of this thread, I had a good one, but I forgot it. I'll get back to you on this folks...
Posted
My fave argument along with the candy bars one.

When Bakura, Tea and Tristan are in the Shadow Realm.

Tristan: Let's get closer
Bakura: But whyyy?
Tristan: Must you critisize my plans?

Not realy an argument, but I like it.^^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...