Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]I think I'm going on a feverish line of boys playing instruments...O_o Here's two I recently drew. I'm really having a hard time drawing the violins, they're surprisingly hard to draw (in my case). But, I did my best.

[IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/ephemeral884/boyplayingviolin.jpg[/IMG]
[url]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/ephemeral884/boyplayingviolin.jpg[/url]

[IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/ephemeral884/boyviolin.jpg[/IMG]
[url]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/ephemeral884/boyviolin.jpg[/url]


...yay.[/size]
Posted
Those are pretty good! Don't say you can't draw violins, those are better than anything I've done. Same with the hands, they're done really well. I like how the second one is sort of sketchy, it's got a really artsy mood to it.
Posted
Those are very nice violins i never tried to draw instruments but the first one the face something about it seems so very cool to me i just love the face and it inspired me to make this avater lol:P
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=424100[/img]
Posted
i liked how you drew the positions and hands and stuff, even though it looks a little weird. The person is okay, considering that it's a sketch XD but the violin looks messed up.

Maybe I am just too much of a violin freak. Great job :D I want to draw like you do ^.^
Posted
Wow Ginny! U have been paying attention in Orchestra class..LOL!! Well i think they are good for sketches...but you need to work on their form...their posture doesnt seem rite...violins should be help higher up and stuff...but u made it work, cuz it still looks great!
Posted
[size=1] Yeah, Jean, that's why I need for you to pose again! Lol, but you're right. My violinists are bad violinists. Bad posture...::shakes head sadly::[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...