Aurus Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 Hey- I was just wondering if there is some sort of banner or button that I can use to link to theOtaku.com from my website. I found the site to be really informative and I'd like to link you from my website but I didn't find any banners or stuff anywhere. Am I just blind? (highly likely ;) ) Thank you :D -Tracy/Aurus
Aurus Posted July 3, 2003 Author Posted July 3, 2003 That's true, I just have this thing for banners... heh.
Juu Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 [color=ff00cc] [size=1]Well, you can always make your own with photoshop. Maybe just resize and crop the logo thingy at TheOtaku.com?[/color] [/size]
Sara Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 [size=1]The easiest thing seems to be what Juu suggested. If you feel like making your own....the "logo" uses century gothic font with the [b]otaku[/b] part bolded. The general scheme seems to be shades of periwinkle...or something to that effect. ^_~ Have fun.[/size]
Aurus Posted July 3, 2003 Author Posted July 3, 2003 Thanks. I wasn't sure how "legal" it would have been to have used that logo, I'm something of a very copyright-minded person. But, thank you ^^
Sara Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 [size=1]*laughs* Well, if you're using it to link to the site itself, I think you're in the clear. ^_~[/size]
James Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 [color=#707875]Yeah, you're free to use our logo or anything to link to us. So don't worry about that. I'm getting the feeling that we should make a button of some kind, considering the number of requests we've been getting lately.[/color]
Sara Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 [size=1]You could start a thread in the Art and Design forum asking for one. I'm sure you'd get more than enough to choose from.[/size]
Aurus Posted July 4, 2003 Author Posted July 4, 2003 Well, I just made one using the logo thing, I'm happy to donate it if you want it... I could make more colors and stuff, too (right now I just have the blue-ish color that the logo on the index page is).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now