Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Simpsons, Family Guy, and Futurama in that order. Samuri Jack is also somewhere on my list of good American cartoons.

But my stupid cable company doesn't allow you to get Cartoon Network from them.
Guest Suzaku
Posted
i like south park and family guy those are awsome!
Guest cerasvictoria
Posted
Invader Zim
Spongebob
and the best one DARIA!!!
  • 3 months later...
Posted
I like anime, but I also like a bunch of american cartoons. My top favorites

South Park- Yes, who couldn't like this show? It is funny, stupid, and idiotic. The best american shows are those three things.
Family Guy- This show is just hilarious. GO STEWIE AND PETER!!!
Futurama- Now what makes this show great is Bender. Drunken robots smoking cigars...funny...
Aqua Teen Hunger Force- I am SO AMAZED that no one has put this cartoon up yet!!! I LOVE IT!!! I like Meatwad (see the commercial for that dodge car? The guy spit out Meatwad?)
The Brak Show- Hee hee, go brak...go brak...
Posted
Samurai Jack by a longshot. Its action packed and funny and obviously anime inspired. It is very well done and full of meaning with an interesting plot. I also like Teen Titans since it reminds me of Cowboy Bebop and was inspired by FLCL.
Posted
I like Samurai Jack, Futurama, Teen Titans, PPG. Oh! I like too many cartoons to choose a favorite!!! I am a cartoon freak. It's not aways about the graphics or anything to me. I love anime, but sometimes I need a break from that and I'll go and watch some Spongebob Squarepants or better yet Home Movies (talk about some bad animation). I'll watch anything that's not utterly stupid or makes you want to jump out of a window. (Maisy) *shudders*
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...