Epitome Posted July 4, 2003 Posted July 4, 2003 Ummm, what is that exactly. I have seen many members with that in there sig. Is it just like a quote that shows you belong to like a group or something. Just wondering.
Guest Zeh Posted July 4, 2003 Posted July 4, 2003 Look in Jinzouningen17's signature. That should sum it up ;)
Lady Asphyxia Posted July 6, 2003 Posted July 6, 2003 [size=1]To quote: [i]"I AINT NO SUCKA!! I'M THE KING OF THE WORRRRRRLD!! The "We Aint No Suckaz" Crew Jinzouningen 17, AJeh, Havoc, Deus Ex Machina, Shinobi, Tasis, Mztik_Gohan10, FF7 Vincent, Psyco, Schratn9, Steiner, vicky, Lan21013, bra, Emme888, Hataki Vash, more to come. To join the "We Aint No Suckaz" Crew, just PM me. ^_^"[/i] From what I can see, it's another of Otakuboard's many clubs. If you want to join, just PM him. ^_^[/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now