Harry Posted July 4, 2003 Author Posted July 4, 2003 This is penguin bob being taught Calculus by the Kool-Aid thing
Harry Posted July 4, 2003 Author Posted July 4, 2003 Penguin Bob signing the declaration of independence
Harry Posted July 4, 2003 Author Posted July 4, 2003 This might seem familiar if you play first person shooters I'll more later maybe
eleanor Posted July 4, 2003 Posted July 4, 2003 [size=1]...the penguins are cute but I'd have to say they don't have much artistic value. You shouldn't double post, either. [/size]
Guest Chris Posted July 4, 2003 Posted July 4, 2003 [color=green][size=1]4 post in a row . . . . figures. the idea isn't all that bad, but the drawings are. but i'm guessing you don't care. [/size][/color]
Shy Posted July 4, 2003 Posted July 4, 2003 [size=1]Rather than merge each post, which would delete the attachments, I'm simply going to close the thread. You know better than to do this sort of stuff Harry. Topic closed. -SHy[/size]
Recommended Posts