eleanor Posted July 4, 2003 Posted July 4, 2003 [size=1]Here's something I drew. [/size] [IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/ephemeral884/boysmess.jpg[/IMG]
Guest Chris Posted July 4, 2003 Posted July 4, 2003 [color=green][size=1]nice, very nice. one question. why didn't you shade their pants? just curious.[/size][/color]
eleanor Posted July 4, 2003 Author Posted July 4, 2003 [size=1] Eh, the pencil I had sucked and it was getting down to a very dull point, so I just stopped. Here's another version of the guy on the left. [IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/ephemeral884/boybent.jpg[/IMG][/size]
Rhys Mayiessen Posted July 5, 2003 Posted July 5, 2003 [color=indigo]Haha that's so cool! I love the style you draw in^^ Its really different^^[/color]
eleanor Posted July 5, 2003 Author Posted July 5, 2003 [size=1] ^_^ Thank you! Recently, I've been trying to draw in another style, and the pics aren't coming out so good. [/size]
nezzyjean Posted July 5, 2003 Posted July 5, 2003 The First one is Shaded veeery nicely, The second ones head looks a little weird to me, but it looks like u had it differently but erased it.
juna Posted July 6, 2003 Posted July 6, 2003 I just love your style, that top one is really fresh. Veddy good, veddy good. ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now