RPGchick Posted July 4, 2003 Posted July 4, 2003 I was looking up stuff for Rurouni Kenshin on the internet when I came across a Rurouni Kenshin video game for the Playstation. Does anyone know if the game is already out in America, or if(or when) it will be realeased in America?
Guest Jaquie Posted July 4, 2003 Posted July 4, 2003 I dont know about any game but if you fine out more leave me a message. I love Sano!!! ^.^ no da!
TheDarkOtaku Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 Yes, there are actually 2 Kenshin Games. An RPG, and a fighter. They are older Japanese imports, so there may not be much information or pics about them. I have seen photos a long time ago, and the games look average. They are not grounbreaking or special. It is worth a look if you are a hardcore Kenshin fan though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now