Jump to content
OtakuBoards

akira


Guest kingnothing47

Recommended Posts

Guest kingnothing47
Posted
i didnt notice a thread of this and i know this is gonna get xlosed right away, but is akira also a manga or just a movie? and are there any other anime movies that are also mangas?
Guest dayday
Posted
I think Akira is a manga too. I think I saw it somewhere while I was surfing the net. Either that or in a magazine somewhere.
Posted
Akira was a manga, like 75% of all anime, long befor it was a movie. It came out in the late 70's early 80's and has sence been translated into english. You can find it just about anywhere that sells books like Barnes and Nobles or Boarders. The mangas a LOT longer than the movie and I recomend it to any Akira fans. That movie kicks *** btw. :love:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...