Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
First chose one of DBZ character, the character don't have to be your favorite or least favorite, just any character. Then, make a list about the character.

1. What did that character do to interest you?
2. What come from that character that you like the most.
3. and so on... but don't make it too long.
:laugh: :p :love: :wigout: :sleep:
Posted
[QUOTE]First chose one of DBZ character, the character don't have to be your favorite or least favorite, just any character. Then, make a list about the character. [/QUOTE]

I like trunks, he has the exact hair as mine (mi9 is not purple) and he kinda has the same personality. He has a sword which is kool, call ubuu or something, i :love: swords!!! he is really good with sword and so am i, he is a strong fighter and he's just kool generally.
Posted
I like Gohan just because he is friendly to everyone he meets.He doesn't like to be violent but he will if he has to. He is real nice and respectful and those r important qualities in a person.
Posted
[COLOR=purple]I :love: teenage Gohan.....:D
WHY? Becuase it's hilarious how civilians underestimate him. I mean, they don't know he's half saiyan and could blow up the planet....but it's still funny how weak people push him around:laugh:. He's so good natured.......but can whomp some serious a$$ when need be. That's just plain awesome!![/COLOR]
Posted
yeah, I think it is funny too when normal people underestimate ppl, like General Tao and Gohan, and that stupid TV presenter guy and Goku!!!:laugh: :laugh:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...