Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Who has seen the DVD anime called: Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust?

Well, me and my bro went to the city and he said it was good and he is good with anime choosing so I wenat along with it and paid a little something towards it.

I watched it and damn it is good...it is probably my 2nd favourite anime, first being Evangalleon!:D
Posted
Yeah its alright, D wasn't as cool as he was in the first one. but the whole vampire hunter group did make the whole thing alittle interesting. especially the guy that can be like a ghost thing! well i'm gonna bounce! X.x
Posted
D was far cooler than in the first and way more developed. Bloodlust trounces on the original in nearly every single way possible.

The ending was perfect too. Rarely do you see anything with such a good closing anymore, let alone an anime. I'm rarely satisfied with them. In this one, you get to know what happens to pretty much everyone of importance.

Anyway, I don't feel like getting into it... but it's probably my favorite anime film after Grave of the Fireflies.
Posted
This is one of my favorite movies. I thought it was alot more interesting than the 1st one. I enjoyed seeing more of the future-retro type setting and I loved the ending. I love the part when D has to pass through the Barboroy and kicks ***. Etc. Etc.
Posted
I loved that movie.

Am i the only one who loved the opening just as much as the ending. The scene with Myer's carrage moving through the town as the crosses bend, water freezes and glass cracks was just perfect
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gettles [/i]


Am i the only one who loved the opening just as much as the ending. The scene with Myer's carrage moving through the town as the crosses bend, water freezes and glass cracks was just perfect [/B][/QUOTE]


Hell yeah! Now that you mention it, that really is pretty damn sweet. Looks like I gotta bust out the ol' dvd again and watch that someday soon.:excited:
Posted
[color=indigo]Bloodlust has been one of my favorite animes for quite sometime. I love the artwork in it, and I think that the plot is pretty cool as well.

I agree with both above statements...both the begining and the end are quite breath taking. However, my favorite scene has to be when D catches the arrow in his hand...[/color]
Posted
Bloodlust yes is very good. Though I have not seen the first one to see how good it was.

It was far scarier than I expected. It's a very good anime, it is. If I were to rate it it would be a 8/10
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]Ha, what's so funny is that I haven't seen either of them, but I own the first one. I was always sort of just waiting for a rainy day to watch it and I just never had. Same with Ghost in the Shell. Eventually I'll watch them. Enough people are always telling me too anyway.[/color][/size]
Posted
[B]Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlest is a great movie and kept you watching from beggining to end. the animation was very well done and the characters really had personality.

i had seen bloodlust before the first so i was a little disapointed in the origional. still i thought it was a good movie.[/B]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...