Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=green]Okay I know that posting a Thread thats about giving someone a Banner and/or Avatar isn't allowed. I also know that Sky3. You said give it to them in a PM or E-mail. Well, I'd rather NOT give away my e-mail to complete strangers so tell me. How do you post an Attatchment in a PM?[/color]


-=ยง=- :wave:[/size]
Posted
Well, you could always use a hosting service such as 250free.com to upload the image, and then send it through PM. ~_^ As for email, I suppose keeping it secret could pose a problem, but there might be an option for concealing the adress. What I [i]do[/i] know is that the Request forum is for requests, and not for threads soley for the transaction of banners where the deal was made elsewhere. Topic closed.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...