Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey I am making a site and I was wondering if all of you people could help me. I need a character to be the new mascot of my site it is called Mega Cheats Unlimited and it deals with games and codes so I am holding a contest on who can do the best art and since i'm doing this on the otakuboards i'll link to them everyone gets credit for what they do I would like the mascot be like a robot, gundam (Kinda like a gundam), or a raptor (dinosaur) like thing. Thank you for your time and I hope you help out (YOU WILL GET CREDIT FOR HELPING) i'm sorry if this is not on the right board ;)
Posted
Robots and Dinosaurs?? That is no fun, I drew some of my own characters but they are nothing even close to anything like that. You can take a look at them if you want, just check out the link under my sig.
Posted
Heres a dragon and a robot, and a Vivi;)

[URL=http://bigjakemanpics.homestead.com/files/Bahamut.jpg]Bahamut da Dragon King[/URL]

[URL=http://bigjakemanpics.homestead.com/files/talgeeseIII.jpg]Talgeese da Gundam King[/URL]
Posted
Thanks for all of your hard work so far everythiing is going good and this contest ends saterday 29 i love the dragon pic outlaw oh yea anything as long as it looks cool ;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i]
[B]Robots and Dinosaurs?? That is no fun, I drew some of my own characters but they are nothing even close to anything like that. You can take a look at them if you want, just check out the link under my sig. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=chocolate]OMG those rule...Do you mind if I print em out?? ANyways I wish I could draw like that!![/COLOR] :wigout: :wigout: :wigout:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Outlaw [/i]
[B]Heres a dragon and a robot, and a Vivi;)

[URL=http://bigjakemanpics.homestead.com/files/Bahamut.jpg]Bahamut da Dragon King[/URL]

[URL=http://bigjakemanpics.homestead.com/files/talgeeseIII.jpg]Talgeese da Gundam King[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE]

outlaw won the contest with Bahamut da Dragon King its very cool do you have anymore i'm still going to take entries but they will go into the pics valut i will not take credit for anything that i dont do so you will get all the credit
Posted
[QUOTE]OMG those rule...Do you mind if I print em out?? ANyways I wish I could draw like that!! [/QUOTE]

Sure DuoGod of Death, I'd love for you to print em out. If you really like it, I have an e-mail system where I e-mail you whenever I update the site. Just send me an e-mail with your name and full e-mail address. I'll be starting my own manga sometime soon, so let me know if your interested!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...