Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey, I dont mean to play mod, but remember not to double post. Everyone will see it in time ^_^'
I heard that at some time you meet Crim and Sora together O_o is this true? Or have I read something wrong?
Posted
OOOOooooo I wanna a PS2!!!! *counts up Birthday money* Darn it! But, what I was asking really, do you ever see a flash back of Crim and Sora talking together? I read it somewhere, but I dont know if it really happens.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by K.K.C. [/i]
[B]OOOOooooo I wanna a PS2!!!! *counts up Birthday money* Darn it! But, what I was asking really, do you ever see a flash back of Crim and Sora talking together? I read it somewhere, but I dont know if it really happens. [/B][/QUOTE]


Yes there is a scene like that. It is a flashback to the episode where Sora breaks Tsukasa out of the Crimson Knight's jail, and he and Crim get into a fight. Tsukasa is in the flashback, but plays no real part.
Guest TriGunMaSta68
Posted
yo do the DVDs that come with the games have anything to do with SIGN? ive seen one of the DVDs and it didnt seem to have any in common with the TV show.
Posted
No they do not. Liminality (DVD) and the games all take place after .Hack//SIGN has ended. Liminality takes place at about the same time as the games.
Guest Tical
Posted
I just went to the website to see what Duke looks like and OH MY LORD! That scared me half to death!

Moonstone=Sora
Elk=Tsukasa
Mia=Maha
Orca=Bear
Ryoko=Subaru
Nuke=Crim(sadly)
Natsume=A-20
and BlackRose=Mimiru
Posted
I think someday, im going to write a fanfic called "crim meets Nuke" And it will have all the other character look a likes in it. Then Nuke falls in love with Crim because Nuke is fruity! And then Crim starts a quest to delete Nuke's Character for ever!! Hahahaha! *Falls on floor and has Seizure*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...