Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey guys, I watched the episode that was on July 5 and I've been thinking a lot lately. I think that Aura is actually something bad. Like what it says for example in the character bio here at [url]www.TheOtaku.com.[/url]

"Tsukasa also occasionally has dreams/delusions about Aura. One in particular starts out beautifully - Tsukasa dreams that he is running through the forest whilst holding Aura's hand. She appears in a tree at the end of the dream and Tsukasa reaches out to catch her. As she falls, however, she produces a knife and stabs Tsukasa in the heart. She lays with him on the ground, driving the knife into his body. [B]And at this point we see Subaru's "signature" on her forehead[/B]."

In last nights episode, [spoiler] Subaru had a dream (At least I thought it was a dream,) with a girl that looked just like her, but she had blonde hair instead of blue and a dark Subaru dress. That blonde look alike, I thought was Aura. Also, that look alike beat Subaru up and I don't think that she can log out now. I not quite sure, its just a theory. Also, I think that maybe Subaru likes Tsukasa.[/spoiler]

What do you think?
Posted
Yeah, I got the feeling that Subaru likes Tsukasa aswell.. by the way, anyone know the episode number of the july 5th one? I'm going to go try and download the next one before the weekend.. I can't wait ><
Posted
I agree as well. Why else would she fall into his arms at the end of the episode and say that she was waiting for him?

But I don't think [spoiler] Aura was the blonde Subaru-style player. I can't remember where I found it, but somewhere on OB there was a post stating the name of the blonde Subaru-style player. Plus I've never heard of Aura being able to change appearance.. I'm pretty sure that player was just an immoral person in The World. As said in the first episode by Silver Knight, "The increased number of players in The World has resulted in a decline of morality." Regarding the possibility of Subaru not being able to log out.. That depends on which theory of who that Subaru-style player was that you have. If it was in fact Aura, then it is a possibility that Subaru can't log out now. After all, your clothes don't tear when you are beat up normally in MMORPGs. However, if that wasn't Aura, that is unlikely. Maybe Subaru just got beaten up so badly and the realism engine in The World is so great, clothes really do tear when you get beaten up. Besides, that scene with Subaru hugging the screen while Tsukasa said "I'm right here" takes place in real life. (Subaru is in a wheelchair IRL) If she was in the real world and concious, wouldn't that mean that she is still able to log off? [/spoiler]
Posted
It was episode 19. I say subaru likes tsukasa. When her clothes where torn, the game was probapley programed to make it seem reallistick.
Posted
The "Anti-Subaru's" (Subaru with blond hair) name was Kaho. Shes an evil little thing, but thats ok.
Im not sure if Subaru and Tsukasa are lovers, but I know they have a ton in common.
I think the rest of your theory is a bit........ >_< I cant think of the word, but I dont think it was [spoiler]Aura[/spoiler]
But, thats just my oppinion, for all I know, you could be right.
Posted
Haha, I can see why you would think that the player was [spoiler]Aura[/spoiler], but really, how could you think that? [spoiler]All we've seen Aura do in 19 episodes of .hack//SIGN is float in the air. Now how is it suddenly possible for her to up and transform into another character? I mean, there was that dream scene, but that's all it was: a dream. Also, if you are referring to the girl's "I've been watching you for a long time," comment, I think you are overspeculating.[/spoiler] I don't think the girl was anymore than a Subaru hater, as I once was. :) As for Subaru being in love with Tsukasa, I'm going to need to see a few more episodes before I can make any speculations. I mean, she certainly likes him and thinks of him, but how can you call that love? She's only seen him a few times, and, talked to him once, and that was such an awkward conversation. I think it's more of a connection thing. Subaru's more connected to [I]The World[/I] than any of the other normal players, IMO. I'm in a hurry, so I'll elaborate on that last sentence later (I kind of did already in the episode review thread).
Posted
AzureWolf originally wrote:
[quote]
She's only seen him a few times, and, talked to him once, and that was such an awkward conversation.
[/quote]

Heh. Well, technically, they've spoken 2 or 3 times in person that we've seen on the show.. The one time when Tsukasa was captured... And on that hill... But, if you really listen, it hints at them talking quite a few times. One time, Tsukasa sits on the hill and says, "Well.. Seems she is not coming today..." As in it's become a habit of meeting at that spot..
Posted
i think she like's Tsukasa becouse [STM]she came up to him and started to cry in his arm's and in real life[/STM]

I hope the measage would be blacked out.
Posted
To use spoiler tags (cover it with black) you put [spoiler]*your message[/ spoiler] just put no spaces in the [ ]
Posted
[quote]Heh. Well, technically, they've spoken 2 or 3 times in person that we've seen on the show.. The one time when Tsukasa was captured... And on that hill... But, if you really listen, it hints at them talking quite a few times. One time, Tsukasa sits on the hill and says, "Well.. Seems she is not coming today..." As in it's become a habit of meeting at that spot..[/quote] Oh yeah, I completely forgot about those parts! Still, I'm going to hold on my decision about whether Subaru is in love with Tsukasa or not.
Posted
Well, I didn't actually say love, I said like. Anyways, I need to make this short because Trigun is on in 10 minutes or so. The Anti-Subaru could not have been Aura, but I've been thinking really hard [spoiler]Subaru could be trapped in the game along with Tsukasa, who knows[/spoiler]
Posted
Well, episode 20, "Tempest", showed [spoiler] a very strong relationship between Subaru and Tsukasa. They were holding hands, just standing there, looking at the stars.. Plus Tsukasa trusts Subaru enough to take her to Aura's field... (Which ended up being a bad thing) [/spoiler] But also, just listen to Yasashii Yoake (full version) and look at the end credits.. The footage during the end credits show that the song is clearly about Tsukasa and Subaru, and in the full version of the song, when translated, a part says "Pale moon of January, hide the colors of the sunrise. The gentle dawn of a love that should not end." ...That's pretty solid evidence, isn't it..?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...