Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Inuyasha rolled his eyes.

The demon walked up to akuji and tikled his chin. aww you can't fight lil' ol' me?

Inuyasha prepared his tetsaiga. :Move out of the way akuji I'll take her down then!
Posted
InuyashA: Hey don't do that!

Kagome opened her eyes slowly the gas wearing off.

Shippo: she's coming to.
KAgome: uh, whats going on?

Akuji handed over the shards making the demon stronger.
Posted
Okay...finally have a clear schedule and nothing to do for the next...forever. So I can finally do Miroku.
Posted
[font=gothic][color=indigo]You've just handed me a page of two line rp posts to deal with. And Kesaki Inedia, I've dealt with you before. I really, really don't care if you think you've got an excuse, this is the last time I'm putting up with it. If someone actually believes that, all things considered, I'm being unfair here, PM me about it, and I'll explain it in greater depth.[/font][/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...