mystikal Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 [img]http://images.deviantart.com/large/indyart/female/-_Trinity_-.jpg[/img] at least the original version is pretty. This is an art trade with Janet, and this is her character, Trinity. I love her design, even though I ruined it for her. It is an amazement to myself, even, that I finished it in one afternoon, with it being a smooth shading project. I tried her way of shading hair, but I failed. I need to find another way to make it look less weird ._. And, my unoriginality in background came back. I think I am afraid to make a background after the last, unsuccessful encounter. Janet's site: [url]http://trinity.midnight-rain.com/[/url] Reference pictures: [url=http://trinity.midnight-rain.com/gallery/originals/cgs/ngt.html]1[/url], [url=http://trinity.midnight-rain.com/gallery/originals/cgs/violetblueskies.html]2[/url], [url=http://trinity.midnight-rain.com/gallery/originals/cgs/twins.html]3[/url] comments/critics?
Snufkin Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 o.o Pretty shiny hair... You really captured Trinity here. She looks beautiful! I love how you did her wings and her gloves. They look terrific. I'm sure that Janet will be very pleased ^^
DarK DeatH Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 I love it man! Like alll of your previous works ::saves:: ::is still wanting to know where all that skill comes from:: XD
juna Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Very fresh. I luv it! The hair looks *great* silly, o_O; Only thing I can see is the right leg, where it meets with the, well, erm,... allow a snippet for an example, it kinda looks off, like the way she is standing, you shouldnt really see that zag in the pants...not realy sure how to clarify what Im trying to say, so sorry if it's on the confusing side. [IMG]Http://www.otakulab.com/area.gif[/IMG] Keep up the fantasmic work...
Arkadyz Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 [color=red][font=times new roman]That is [b]A-MAZ-ING[/b] work...Really it is... Absolutly beautiful looking (ofcourse I have a thing for angels...) Keep the eye candy coming mystikal the ol' optics are loving it :D [/color][/font]
mystikal Posted July 9, 2003 Author Posted July 9, 2003 mmm, juna is probably right, even though I still am trying to see how it's off. I will avoid it next time. I just thought that the legs pose looked weird, but i dunno how to fix it XD Thank you for the comments :o
Dragon Tamer 89 Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 juna was talking about her pants because the way she is standing her pant should not bow out like that
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now