gaia717 Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 i need help comeing up with some ideas about a star trek rpg like how it works and stuff so please post any ideas. thanks
Vicky Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Ok. I like to make stuff up. I tell you what, how about....a kind of...RPG that takes place between gods. Like: You could have it as, each person can be a god, or human. There could be a war, a adventure across the lands. But, you could leave the gods out of it. Just a normal one where you're traveling to save the world. I'll help more if you want.
gaia717 Posted July 8, 2003 Author Posted July 8, 2003 sure i need alot of help but i have some ideas respons and I'll pm you them
Vicky Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Well, what ever you come up with will be good. Just...it...it'll have to have a good story line. That's what I do.
DuoMax Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 A good one for Star Trek si always the standard bridge crew bit where someone is the Captain, someone is 1st officer, etc
Walnut Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Usually when it comes to Star Trek rps, you need to know what sector you are in, how you got there, what time line your playing, how large the crew is....all that sort of stuff. I'm no star trek genius but I am a trekky so I'll give you a hand if you like
Vicky Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 OKay, Gaia will post the story line, so here's my info. I know what it is already: Name: Rad Age: Unknown Race: Tasonuaya (Ta-sona-yu)- A powerful race that were warriors. Rad is the only one left of his race. This race was a sword master, they could kill you in the pitch black! Rad would use a sword, rather then a gun. (if needed) Rank: 1st officer. Description: See attachment Bio: Has learned to wield his sword and became strong. He became friends with the captain, but he still hates all humans. His race was ment ot be like that. He carrys his sword with him always. Has no memory of his past, only his teen years. He is about 356 now. Been alive for ages. is race is immortal (never age). Gaia/me will now post the story line. (I will or gaia will).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now