Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Ok here is how it goes: I scream. Use cream. We all scream. For used cream. Thank you.
OtakuSennen Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 ...Used cream? Wha--? ...Was this made to get a cheap laugh...?
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OtakuSennen [/i] [B]...Used cream? Wha--? ...Was this made to get a cheap laugh...? [/B][/QUOTE] Yes... ... Yes it is.
OtakuSennen Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 ...OK then. (weakly) ha ha ha...? But.. I don't know.. And I'm not a mod.. But I'm pretty sure this could be considered a spam thread.
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 I it isn't I actually thought this up in my head one day and I thought it sounded rather... nice. And catchy even. And if it is a spam thread I apologise for that was not it's purpose.
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 C'mon guys isn't it original! It is better than the original and may cause some people who laugh easily (very easily) to laugh.
Guest dayday Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 I laugh easily and I didn't laugh at that. But it was original.
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 Thank you everyone for your opinions, hate, and praise. You may close this topic if you wish I'm done with it but if people wanna love me even more feel free to post replies.
Recommended Posts