Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I wrote a poem.


Recommended Posts

Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Ok here is how it goes:

I scream.
Use cream.
We all scream.
For used cream.

Thank you.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OtakuSennen [/i]
[B]...Used cream? Wha--? ...Was this made to get a cheap laugh...? [/B][/QUOTE]
Yes...
...
Yes it is.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
I it isn't I actually thought this up in my head one day and I thought it sounded rather... nice. And catchy even. And if it is a spam thread I apologise for that was not it's purpose.
Guest dayday
Posted
That was the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
C'mon guys isn't it original! It is better than the original and may cause some people who laugh easily (very easily) to laugh.
Guest dayday
Posted
I laugh easily and I didn't laugh at that. But it was original.
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Thank you everyone for your opinions, hate, and praise. You may close this topic if you wish I'm done with it but if people wanna love me even more feel free to post replies.
Guest dayday
Posted
No thanks, but if I could I would close it.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...