spike speigel Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Ok guys, this is the second banner I have ever made. I know it's not very good, so I would appreciate tips.
Lord Prozen Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 well its....just....kinda plain. you need to do other stuff to it.like twisting the backround and making a border and stuff like that. what do you use to make banners?
juna Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 I like it's simplicity - not everything has to be busy to be cool ya know. ^_~ The only thing I would suggest is maybe nudging the guy's face up a bit, so it's not cut off at his chin. There seems to be enough room up top, shrug, tis just a suggestion. Very nice for attempt number two. Keep up the good work! ^_^
DarK DeatH Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 I like its simplicity, but if you put the guy's face up a bit and try to center more his eyes, and add a black border, it will look better.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now