Dragon Warrior Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 I dunno if any of you have seen this yet, but I found it funny as heck! It's about how Dungeons and Dragons is evil. And the actors are the characters from 8-Bit Theatre (A.K.A. FF1's Black Mage, Fighter, Red Mage, and Thief). You MUST watch. It's a gotta see XD [URL=http://www.cybermoonstudios.com/8bitDandD.html]CLICK![/URL]
GreenEyedDragon Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 *is rolling on the floor laughing so hard that she is crying...* ahahahahahah :laugh:
Dragon Warrior Posted July 9, 2003 Author Posted July 9, 2003 Told ya it's great XD "Roll the dice to see if I'm drunk yet!"
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 THAT IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE FUNNIEST FLASH VIDEOS I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10/10 TOP MARKS OMG GET MORE OF THESE THEY ARE HISTERICAL! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
GreenEyedDragon Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 "are there girls there?" *girls walk in* "if there are i wanna do them!" *girls get worried and leave hurredly before they are noticed* MUahahahahah......oh 'tis great
Sara Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 [size=1]Yes, it is funny. Unfortunately, that's about all that can be said. And since it [i]has[/i] been said... [/size]
Recommended Posts