Krillen Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 FMP Banner Here is a Full Metal Panic banner I made. FMP is a manga if anyone didnt know already. I got into from reading small sections of it in the Newtype USA magazine which is a great magazine. I reccomend checking it out. Anyways, there are two images in the banner. I used the lasso to crop them out and put them together. Looks believable, eh? I really need to find myself my own host site, I dont wish to clog up the boards. Thats why I give a brief layout of how I made ther banner to give this thread meaning. So let me know how the banner looks. :) [color=orange]-Krillen[/color]
Guest Chris Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 [color=#707875]it's nice man. a simple collage.(sp?) i like it. banners are getting a little too complex lately. heh, nice job.[/color]
Krillen Posted July 9, 2003 Author Posted July 9, 2003 Thanks Chris, I know what your meen. I've always stuck to the clean looks, I love 'em. But that doesnt meen I cant make complex ones, heheh. Here, I just realized that I forgot to put in text. There we go!
KKC Posted July 9, 2003 Posted July 9, 2003 Yeah, I like how its nice and simple and not complex. I was going to say it needed text until you posted the 2nd one. Looks really great with text. Good work!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now