Guest Tec-9 Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 gonna gonna be about a matter of time before you get loose and start to lose your mind cop you a drink, go ahead and rock your ice cause were celebratin no more drama in our life get the track pumpin, everybody is jumpin go ahead twist your back and get your body bumpin I thought I told you to leave your situations at the door so grab somebody and get your *** on the dance floor!! no hatin' or rachin', ya heard?!
White Digivise Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 Was that rap? the only thing I can sya after that is "Word." :rolleyes:
RicoTranzrig Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 a rap game? "Well that's absurd...how could you live in a world with so much hatred and sorrow that the verbs start flowin' out of the mouth like heards of sheep being driven by a shepeard." LOL...
White Digivise Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 Not you too! Down with rap. Down with rap. :D
RicoTranzrig Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 Okay fine then...it's not a rap game...how bout if we call it a Poetry/rhyming game?
Guest Tec-9 Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 hmmmmm... this was supose to be a party thing.. but i guess we can make it a free stylin' thing... to see other ppl's skills... !yea!
White Digivise Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 Sure... you go ahead and hide the meaning behind a new name. Poetry and rap are much different. Poetry has feeling and not as much foul language. :smirk:
White Digivise Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i] [B]hmmmmm... this was supose to be a party thing.. but i guess we can make it a free stylin' thing... to see other ppl's skills... !yea! [/B][/QUOTE] Oh.. party... I knew that. *Smiles really big smile* :D
RicoTranzrig Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 So is it a party or a poetry/rhyming game??
Guest Tec-9 Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 er... umm... since it's too late to poll, let's vote, ol' school style! should this be a party, or a freestylin' game?
RicoTranzrig Posted September 21, 2001 Posted September 21, 2001 A freestyling game would be nice as opposed to all the other stuff that's going on...(dating game xtreme, padded room party, coincedence bar, singles room for desperate people... LOL Am I missing anything?)
White Digivise Posted September 22, 2001 Posted September 22, 2001 Which ever, as long as there's no rap. :D
Will2x Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 im gonna see how much i can get off 2 bars i cant belive you commin here with all thoose wack taCctics, your hearts esstaTiC, but i wont have it// you now ma name by now so its safe say that you AlReAdY know, and ya mommas a a hoe, thats why im steelin yo flow// what now! i win! btw that wasnt directed twords anyway jus spittin fire.
White Digivise Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 No! It's rap. He lost! He lost! Kill the rap artists. :devil:
~: Suger :~ Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i] [B]No! It's rap. He lost! He lost! Kill the rap artists. :devil: [/B][/QUOTE] Say it sister!! I hate rap!!:flaming:
White Digivise Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 I've got people on my side. :D I've got people on my side. :D
~: Suger :~ Posted September 23, 2001 Posted September 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i] [B]I've got people on my side. :D I've got people on my side. :D [/B][/QUOTE] You said that twice, once is all right.;) You said that twice, once is all right.;)
Will2x Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 :mad: :flaming: :mad: :flaming: :mad: HIP HOP IS A WAY OF LIFE, AND IF YOU HATE THAT THEN YOU MUST HAVE A PRETTY CRAPPY LIFE.
White Digivise Posted September 24, 2001 Posted September 24, 2001 What's your problem :smirk: And you are only what you call others. :) You say they're nice and you're nice. You say they're a jerk and you're the jerk. :) This is my opinion of course, it may not be yours, but it is mine.
~: Suger :~ Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i] [B]hmm... your a handsom guy. hahaha [/B][/QUOTE] Suger: Hip hop is fine, but you really need to get a life!:p
White Digivise Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 Sure! Guy, whatever makes you happy. :rolleyes:
RicoTranzrig Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 I don't really see anything wrong with Rap... sure, a lot of people at my school listen to it...most of them earn horrible grades, but I see no direct relationship between the two. Yes hip-hop is a way of life...so is alternative and jazz, which is the way I live mine...probably till the end of time which I will spend with my one and only. So I'll never be lonely. Soley for the purpose of surviving, day by day. Eventually, It'll never pay off. To us anyway...
Will2x Posted September 25, 2001 Posted September 25, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~: Suger :~ [/i] [B] Suger: Hip hop is fine, but you really need to get a life!:p [/B][/QUOTE] who are you talking to?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now