Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Let's Get Crunk!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
gonna gonna be about a matter of time
before you get loose and start to lose your mind
cop you a drink, go ahead and rock your ice
cause were celebratin no more drama in our life
get the track pumpin, everybody is jumpin
go ahead twist your back and get your body bumpin
I thought I told you to leave your situations at the door
so grab somebody and get your *** on the dance floor!!

no hatin' or rachin', ya heard?!
Posted
a rap game?


"Well that's absurd...how could you live in a world with so much hatred and sorrow that the verbs start flowin' out of the mouth like heards of sheep being driven by a shepeard." LOL...
Posted
hmmmmm... this was supose to be a party thing.. but i guess we can make it a free stylin' thing... to see other ppl's skills... !yea!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tec-9 [/i]
[B]hmmmmm... this was supose to be a party thing.. but i guess we can make it a free stylin' thing... to see other ppl's skills... !yea! [/B][/QUOTE]
Oh.. party... I knew that.

*Smiles really big smile* :D
Posted
er... umm... since it's too late to poll, let's vote, ol' school style! should this be a party, or a freestylin' game?
Posted
A freestyling game would be nice as opposed to all the other stuff that's going on...(dating game xtreme, padded room party, coincedence bar, singles room for desperate people... LOL Am I missing anything?)
Posted
im gonna see how much i can get off 2 bars

i cant belive you commin here with all thoose wack taCctics, your hearts esstaTiC, but i wont have it//
you now ma name by now so its safe say that you AlReAdY know, and ya mommas a a hoe, thats why im steelin yo flow//

what now! i win!
btw that wasnt directed twords anyway jus spittin fire.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]I've got people on my side. :D
I've got people on my side. :D [/B][/QUOTE]


You said that twice, once is all right.;)

You said that twice, once is all right.;)
Posted
What's your problem :smirk: And you are only what you call others. :) You say they're nice and you're nice. You say they're a jerk and you're the jerk. :)

This is my opinion of course, it may not be yours, but it is mine.
Posted
I don't really see anything wrong with Rap... sure, a lot of people at my school listen to it...most of them earn horrible grades, but I see no direct relationship between the two.

Yes hip-hop is a way of life...so is alternative and jazz, which is the way I live mine...probably till the end of time which I will spend with my one and only. So I'll never be lonely. Soley for the purpose of surviving, day by day. Eventually, It'll never pay off. To us anyway...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~: Suger :~ [/i]
[B]

Suger: Hip hop is fine, but you really need to get a life!:p [/B][/QUOTE]

who are you talking to?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...