nezzyjean Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Here's a Kingdom Hearts banner I made on LVeiw Pro...tell me what you think plz! [url]http://nezzyjean.250free.com/Sora.jpg[/url]
eleanor Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 [size=1] Uhm...nice banner but once again, I don't think the text fits. I like how you made the little square-things. It's way too big, though. [/size]
nezzyjean Posted July 10, 2003 Author Posted July 10, 2003 is this one better? I made it a little smaller, and I changed the color of the text. [url]http://nezzyjean.250free.com/Sora_Banner.jpg[/url]
Blindchild02 Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 looks alrite, u seem to be a newb at gfx right? i guess its fine, text looks too plain for this image, and the stitches are meh..
Epitome Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Its okay, and I dont think the text fits either. Also you could probably add another picture in there. But I do like the "cube" look on it. So over all, its and okay banner.
Naru Posted July 22, 2003 Posted July 22, 2003 yay! sora! lol! you need a more decrotive text for that picture i think. but its still kawaii!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now