KKC Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 I thought Azure's idea for the character analysis was great. So, being me, I started the Crim one ^_^ remember to cover up all the spoilers. 1. What type of character is Crim? 2. What are the 2 names for Crim's weapon? 3. Pros and Cons of Crim 4. Crim and BT.... They work together alot on finding the Key of the Twilight. And from what weve seen on CN, Bt sometimes uses Crim, but has that "feeling" for him. Even though Crim knows about this he still keeps her as a partner. Why do you think he still keeps her as a partner? 5. What quality of his stands out?
OtakuSennen Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Hm.. Hehe.. Crim is a long-arm user who seems more prone to the action aspect of The World in comparison to the social.. Crim's weapon is a glaive.. I don't know the other name... Pros: HE'S REALLY STRONG! THE HAIR'S COOL!!! Cons: He's Sora's enemy. Grrr.. Sora's my favorite. Crim maybe still likes B.T. but he doesn't want to mess up his relationship with her by going into the real world like he did with Subaru. His outgoing-ness stands out.
AzureWolf Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 Awesome, glad Crim came up right after Sora, but, coming from K.K.C., what else did you expect? :) [B]1. What type of character is Crim?[/B] Yeah, he's a very stalwart LongArm. Not to say that there's a female version of him, but there's a popular LongArm in the games as well, with a completely different attitude than Crim. [B]2. What are the 2 names for Crim's weapon?[/B] Scythe (sp?) and Glaive, I think. I just called them spears! :D [B]3. Pros and Cons of Crim[/B] Pros: Quick, fast fighter. He's just as clever as Bear, but he's also really cool: his philosophy of keeping the real world and fantasy separate proves it. He is "old school" according to Sora, but he's noble. Simply, a free spirit. Cons: Hasn't killed B.T., and probably won't. He's just too polite to kill her. :( [B]4. Crim and BT.... They work together alot on finding the Key of the Twilight. And from what weve seen on CN, Bt sometimes uses Crim, but has that "feeling" for him. Even though Crim knows about this he still keeps her as a partner. Why do you think he still keeps her as a partner?[/B] Wait, maybe he's waiting for the perfect time to PK her! j/k Haha, that's actually a good question. Crim's too good to think the worst about people, so he probably thinks that Sora was messing with him. Either that, or he's using B.T. as an information source like B.T. uses Bear. [B]5. What quality of his stands out?[/B] Easily his nobility and free spirit. Haha, he never even wore that Crimson Knight uniform: he was always himself. Against conforming because of his individuality and freedom. [B]Extra:[/B] Anyway, I've always noticed that there are two main groups in the .hack//SIGN series: Tsukasa, Mimiru, and Bear; and then Crim, B.T., and Subaru (well, Subaru's just kind of there). Crim fills a lot of shoes on his side of the team: He's the smart, the resilient, and the strong.
OtakuSennen Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 Heheh.. It's either a glaive or a long arm. ..There's a Chinese name for it.. I'll look for it later in my trusty Shonen Jump. ^_^ *hugs his Jump*
Zephyr Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 >>[i]1. What type of character is Crim?[/i]>> He is a manic-depress....er, um, I mean a Long Arm. :p >>[i]2. What are the 2 names for Crim's weapon?[/i]>> I know that Glaive is one name (even though the blade is too short). Almost looks like a Naganata, but there would have to be a smaller blade in the back. >>[i]3. Pros and Cons of Crim[/i]>> Pros: Kick-*** outfit, amusing, breaks BT's heart. :devil: Cons: Does not PK Silver Knight when he had the chance. >>[i] 4. Crim and BT.... They work together alot on finding the Key of the Twilight. And from what weve seen on CN, Bt sometimes uses Crim, but has that "feeling" for him. Even though Crim knows about this he still keeps her as a partner. Why do you think he still keeps her as a partner?[/i]>> She proves to be useful in the game as a partner, even if she does have her own agenda. >>[i]5. What quality of his stands out?[/i]>> He is mostly happy and quite gregarious (out-going and social).
KKC Posted July 23, 2003 Author Posted July 23, 2003 I just think Crim is much to nice to kill anyone weaker than him, he just too polite (all of the above do not go for Sora) Thats probably why he keeps working with BT. Or maybe hes just biding his time for the right time to dump her, but dont think thats whats going on ^_^'
Crazy Ace Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 crim is a long arm user we all know he uses a glaive/long arm he is strong and fast he hasnt chopped off BT's head yet dont know y he stays with B*T** his relaxed manner stands out to me. he doesnt take the game serious like the rest. he tries to make everything enjoyable. P.S. K.K.C. how did u get so much posts in that short time. it'll be a while b4 i get to be a junior member
Zephyr Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy Ace [/i] [B]P.S. K.K.C. how did u get so much posts in that short time. it'll be a while b4 i get to be a junior member [/B][/QUOTE] Some people are just postoholics. Yep, they are addicted to postohol. :D (Who says you have to be sane to reply on a forum?)
OtakuSennen Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 :D [b]I'M[/b] crazier. Postahol is my FAVORITE thing to drink.. KKC has many posts. I bow to her. *coughcough*lookatmypostrate*coughcough* (I have WAY too much free time and nothing else to do except message boards)
Zephyr Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 If you want a real Postoholic you should meet one of the (few) women at my Battletech forum. She has been there since early 2003 (maybe late 2002) and she already has 10,000+ posts. That is the record for the entire board. I know others that have been there for nearly two and a half years and have only around 5,000.
OtakuSennen Posted July 23, 2003 Posted July 23, 2003 Hm... There's a Battletech Forum? I haven't seen that.. What is this postaholic's user name?
KKC Posted July 23, 2003 Author Posted July 23, 2003 ^_^' I dont have that many posts.... And with in a week or so... OtakuSennen will pass me up *sniffles slightly* But thats ok because I have a busy life! ^_^ I think we got off topic....
Zephyr Posted July 24, 2003 Posted July 24, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OtakuSennen [/i] [B]Hm... There's a Battletech Forum? I haven't seen that.. What is this postaholic's user name? [/B][/QUOTE] Yep. I used to have the link in my sig, but I deleted it (for some reason). [url]www.classicbattletech.com[/url] Have you heard of Battletech before? And the user's member name is Wombat (which is also what her RP character is). No clue about her real name.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now