Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My art thread was sort of a dud....O_o;; So here's a new pic I drew! I sketched it while watching Family Guy. Somehow I got inspired.

[IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/vcross.jpg[/IMG]
[url]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/vcross.jpg[/url]
Posted
You were inspired by Family Guy, and the result was [i]that[/i]? Twisted... :twisted:

The picture is beautiful, but isn't the guy more angelic thank vampiric? Except for that little toothie that glimpses from between his lips. Cute... :D

Consider yourself talented, Mal! ;)
Posted
Thats a damn good drawing, much like your others.

I agree with Sage that the character looks more angelic than vampiric. I mean Vampires don't usually hang out around crosses, at least I don't think they do.:therock:

Oh I do have one question though, what is up with the paper you draw your pictures on? It looks all old and orangish.
Posted
[size=1] O_o;; yeah, I guess he does. I tried to make him look evil and stuff by smirking. WW2, I just use the Aged Newspaper option on Paint Shop Pro. [/size]
Guest bammargera
Posted
Who drew the vampire-thing?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...