GreatDeitylink Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 This is one of my first banners that I made. I was tired and I used paint so it's really bad. I just want to see what you think about it. Say anything bad about it you want. Also I know that there are little spots around the edge.
KKC Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 for paint I dont think its too bad, but it could use some quote or name, and a Border would be nice. Good job. By the way, next time dont save it bmp. I think its against the rules.
boothten Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]It actualy [i]is[/i] against the rules to post BMP files. Nonetheless, it's pretty good for paint. Just add a nice border and a quote. Good job! .:Lan:.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now