Izzy Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 Yay! I'm new here, this place it awesome and the forums are very active, I think I'll be sticking around here for awhile. :)
XeEmO Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 Intro threads aren't allowed here anymore. I wouldn't usually post in a thread like this either, but how is your banner that big? I don't recall ever seeing one that tall (I don't know how many pixels are allowed in a banner but that just looks too big).
Izzy Posted July 11, 2003 Author Posted July 11, 2003 Sig is gone., Also sorry I am gonna [u]throughly[/u] go through the rules now, Lock this, I guess or something.
Ogki Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 [size=1][color=darkred]Don't worry about this, it isn't even in the rules. Half of the time the members are more strict than the moderators and they end up looking like idiot. Welcome. ^__^[/size][/color]
Sara Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 [size=1]Welcome to OB. ^_~ Our rules page is rather out-of date, don't worry about it. Reading though it [i]will[/i] give you a good idea of what kind of posts are allowed--the general rule is quality over quantity. If your signature image is too big, the software should block it--anyway, the limit is 100 pixels tall by 500 pixels wide. See you on the boards. ^_^ -Sara[/size]
Recommended Posts