Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I don't draw girls at ALL, and so I decided to try drawing one. O_o;; Fear my picture! I hate how the legs turned out.

[IMG]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/gungirl.jpg[/IMG]
[url]http://maladjusted161.250free.com/gungirl.jpg[/url]
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Oh wow that's a better drawing than I could do. Congratulations on your first female drawn. It's great. I give it 7.5/10

Best Wishes

Taylor Hewitt
Posted
Thats pretty good, not as good as your other pics, but good none the less.

But there seems to be something wrong with here head. It sorta looks like her neck is too long.

Oh well, its still a good job.:D
Posted
Well, it looks like Lara Croft after few bone-smashing, flesh-cutting adventures... :blush:

But the style and the details... Niiice! :toothy:
Posted
Thats really good, I'v heard from alot of people that drawing females are harder to draw then males. Its better then what i could do thats for sure. The knock knees are actually pretty funny, it makes me chuckle.
Rating: 8/10
Posted
[size=1]Dam* right, it is. Lol. I used to only draw girls, and now I only draw guys. O_o;; This is my first girl I've drawn in my new style. I sucked a lot when I first started drawing.[/size]
Guest Chris
Posted
[color=#707875]very good, i always love your style. the only thing is the leggs, which you already mentioned. but the leggs aren't really that bad. so, good job.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...