Ninjaman Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 Here's one of my sketches of some characters from my story. I draw a lot and this sketch is one of my favorite ones, because it's simple. Hope you like. ^^ [IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/Takato%2001/grouppic1.jpg[/IMG] Maybe I'll post another one later...
Vicky Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 guess there ok. I hate pictures like that though...cartoonish...something like that. But, they're good. I like The second one on the top best. But, I wish it was more....Dragonball/gundam yah know stlye...
Guest Chris Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 [color=#707875]they're not bad. very simple though. work on them a bit and they'll be pretty good. you need to draw from a different angle though. good job.[/color]
Ninjaman Posted July 17, 2003 Author Posted July 17, 2003 Okay, here's a better sketch. Comments anyone? [IMG]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/Takato%2001/grouppic3.jpg[/IMG]
juna Posted July 17, 2003 Posted July 17, 2003 Very interesting, I can tell that you tried. heh. ^_^ One suggestion, the pictures look very 2dish, I would work on making things look three dimentional; maybe starting off with boxes and circles, (shapes), then working into actual people, or parts there of. You have a nice eye for placing the content of your work in areas that best show them off, keep on practicing! ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now