Little Trigger Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 [COLOR=blue]This is the first time I made a banner. More to come on the way. So, how does it look?[/COLOR] :rolleyes:
Guest Chris Posted July 11, 2003 Posted July 11, 2003 [color=#707875]not bad. it's pretty empty, and i'm not a big fan of maga man, but it looks great for a first. good job. now add a boarder.[/color]
Little Trigger Posted July 12, 2003 Author Posted July 12, 2003 Hmmm...I guess nobody likes Megaman. :bawl: Does this look better, or did I just make it worse?
ARTommy Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 i like mega man. but you did make it worse on the second atempt. dont make the border so thick and the lettering is kinda hard to read
boothten Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1]I think the First one is better. The second one with the border looks to... the borders too thick like ARTommy said. The text isn't very easy to read either. Keep going at it though! ^^ .:Lan:.[/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now