Xra Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 Ok, this is for the artists...and others that wish to try as well:) Anyway, as you know, Xra has been in the same costume, ever since he was thought up*actually it was the same, but he had suspenders and gloves on* I'm all out of ideas onwat to give him, so I'd thought I'd make a game, or contest out of it here. So here's what you do. -attempt to sketch Xra in your own fashion or clothing. -scan it and post it on this thread -for extra points give it color so I dont have to:) -Remember, one entry per person The outfit that wins*make sure is easy for me to do* shall be used sometimes in place of his current traditional one. Now, I need 3 judges to help this contest go on. Actually one since I'm one and Lan is one. If this gets closed, I shall understand, but to remind you people, its [b]Unofficial[/b] so lets have fun. ~~~ O yeah, for those of you who may not know who Xra is*which i highly doubt* I hve attached a pic of him in myfirst attempt at using photoshop.
Guest Zeh Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 Is Xra a guy or a girl? Judging by the pic you posted i can't really tell :bluesweat And what are those long things coming from the hat o_O;;?
Xra Posted July 12, 2003 Author Posted July 12, 2003 I was hopin noone would ask this, anyway Xra is a guy*but the way i draw him he looks like a girl -__-* Those things commin from the tophat are sashes and the complete hat was given to him by a wierdo in his storyline so... There's you answer...a skinny, alien, adventurous, freaky tophat wearing fella:D
Xra Posted July 14, 2003 Author Posted July 14, 2003 Well, that's 3 judges. We only needed three cause it is gonna be a small contest. Now here are things to remember: -your art shall be judged on a 1 to 10 scale -a decent sized pic so we can see all details -he/she who wins will get a thank you/congradulations(sp) banner And the contest begins....now
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now