Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Actually, the correct order goes as follows:

.hack//A.I. Buster (novel)
.hack//SIGN
.hack//Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quarantine (games)
.hack//Liminality
.hack//Dusk (takes place 5 years after the games)

If you want to get the most out of the experience, I've heard you should play the games while watching SIGN. Liminality takes place around the same time as the games. A.I. Buster doesn't really seem to be necessary to read, though it does provide lots of information about The World, from what I've read about it. I hope this helps.
Posted
Oh ok,
.hack//A.I. Buster (novel)
.hack//SIGN
.hack//Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quarantine (games)
.hack//Liminality
.hack//Dusk (takes place 5 years after the games)

Thank you *goes and looks for the novel*
Posted
[quote]Oh ok,
.hack//A.I. Buster (novel)
.hack//SIGN
.hack//Infection, Mutation, Outbreak, Quarantine (games)
.hack//Liminality
.hack//Dusk (takes place 5 years after the games)

Thank you *goes and looks for the novel*[/quote] Actually, hold on to your money for just a sec. Your question was: [quote]Ok should I watch .hack//SIGN then //DUSK then Liminaty? Does it matter?[/quote] The answer you got was Project .hack in chronological order (although someone forgot to put .hack//ZERO in between SIGN and the games). Anyway, you are just going to miss a lot and waste time trying to watch .hack, going by the timeline. It's better that you just watch what the US is showing/offering as they show/offer it. More .hack stuff is added here and there (like .hack//ZERO), so it's impossible to do things chronologically. It's better that you just watch/play/read with the timeline in mind.
Posted
But also, does anyone know if .hack//ENEMY (the upcoming cardgame) will have a plot? Will there be some sort of evil force corrupting someone in The World, or will it just be players simulating being in the MMORPG?..
Posted
The card game will apparently have you playing the part of both the monsters and player characters, if I understood the explanation I read.

Sorry about forgetting .hack//ZERO. I had never even heard of that novel until I stumbled across info on it yesterday after posting this.
Posted
So, there's going to be a card game now? Is there a date set to when it's going to be released? I wouldn't mind picking up a few and entertaining myself.
Posted
OtakuSennen:But has .hack//A.I. BUSTER been translated somewhere on the internet?

Part of it has and she's working on the other parts.

[url]http://nmk.dragon-tear.net/index.html[/url]
Posted
Ahha! Seems that they'll be releasing the .hack//ENEMY cards for me at the comic convention in a week or two. You know I'm going. *grins*
If anyone wants to see if there is a convention near you, this place has listings.

[url]http://www.animatedbliss.com/FORUMS/forum_posts.asp?TID=562&PN=1[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...