Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This may sound stupid, but I just got DBZ: Legacy of Goku II with out ever playing number one.:( I need a suggestion for a site that'll give me some hints on how to play.

And does anyone have a place to get an online guide for any of the dot hack games? I really can't find ANY!! :twitch: Please help?!?!?



~A Gamer Girl~

(A very FRUSTERATED gamer girl) :cussing:

Here are some smilies that I like:
:flaming: :devil: :flasher: :help: :stupid:
Guest Taylor Hewitt
Posted
I have the first one if you have any questions feel free to contact me! :D
Posted
Actually, we really cant have threads like these, but since I'm like you in a way, and like to help people out(even though I aint supposed to, I'm sure they'll let it slide. ^_^), here goes probably the best site out there for codes and walkthroughs.

[url]http://www.game-revolution.com[/url]

Well, to avoid any other sites bein posted, I unfortunatly have to close this. Soooo...

Operation LOCKdown.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...