Kitty Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 This may sound stupid, but I just got DBZ: Legacy of Goku II with out ever playing number one.:( I need a suggestion for a site that'll give me some hints on how to play. And does anyone have a place to get an online guide for any of the dot hack games? I really can't find ANY!! :twitch: Please help?!?!? ~A Gamer Girl~ (A very FRUSTERATED gamer girl) :cussing: Here are some smilies that I like: :flaming: :devil: :flasher: :help: :stupid:
Guest Taylor Hewitt Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 I have the first one if you have any questions feel free to contact me! :D
Jinzouningen17 Posted July 12, 2003 Posted July 12, 2003 Actually, we really cant have threads like these, but since I'm like you in a way, and like to help people out(even though I aint supposed to, I'm sure they'll let it slide. ^_^), here goes probably the best site out there for codes and walkthroughs. [url]http://www.game-revolution.com[/url] Well, to avoid any other sites bein posted, I unfortunatly have to close this. Soooo... Operation LOCKdown.
Recommended Posts