Jump to content
OtakuBoards

DragonBallZ


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]thats alot ofb ppl you like !!!!!!1:tasty: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: They're all great, that why I like to watch DBZ over other animation.
Guest LightningFox
Posted
I think Vegeta is da man, he's always so angry :devil:

Piccolo is also kewl, I guess I just like charactors with alot of attitude:smirk:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i]
[B]

:laugh: They're all great, that why I like to watch DBZ over other animation. [/B][/QUOTE]

is it your favorite, and so you watch any other anime than DBZ?
i also like Radditz.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

is it your favorite, and so you watch any other anime than DBZ?
i also like Radditz. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I watch other anime like Gundam, Robotech, Sailormoon, Outlaw Star, Escoflawne, Pizza Cat, and couple more that I don't remember. I watch those years also, except for Outlaw Star, I just began to watch it this August 2001. I used to watch a lot of Anime, then I stop for a long time, then come back to watch it this August.

Veggito4, Saiyaman looks a bit odd, but I don't think he is gay, but he is sort of clumsy and need some update with reality.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pikeon [/i]
[B]:IN great saiyaman's voice: You shold be more care ful shadowy gohead forehead. You are being a hazzard to citzen life [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: How sweet?:laugh: :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]how sweet for what??????
him being horrible ta me, or him generally? [/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: him being horrible to you.
Posted
HE"s right ya know
Saiyaman is kewl but his Costume is gay
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Scott [/i]
[B]I love DragonBallZ!My favourite character is Vegita.Whats yours??:love: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Also Vegeta! Woohoo! Vegeta ownz!! lol :D[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...