Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
How to you people get the banners on to your posts?
I started a couple of days ago, so can you help me out?:(
Please tell me how to make 'em, or at least where to get one?!:worried:
:help: :confuse2:
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Basically, you make one, post it or request for one in the art&design section or some other place, then you include the url of it it in your signature as image code.[/COLOR]
Posted
Go to the [b]Banner/Avatar Request[/b] section and find the sticky post at the top that says something like "Read this before posting." In there you will find an explination on how to place the image in your sig.

It should tell you, IIRC, to place the pic's URL between image tags ([*IMG]Pic URL[/IMG*], without the *'s).

I would suggest checking the post I mentioned just in case I made a mistake.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...