OtakuBoards

Xbox Live

SonicSlash

Guest Fiasco
Yes, I strongly approve of getting it. It's well worth it SS. Off the top of my head, the best game for Xbox Live that I can think of is either some sporting/racing game [which ever has Xbox Live support, I don't know since I'm not into that genre] and most definately Unreal Tournament. The only reason to get UT is for Xbox Live. I don't have XL, but I've been over my friends house plenty of times to play it and love it. Get it SS. It's worth it. :)

• 6 years later...
Xbox live is definitely worth it. certain places like Walmart and Future shop have a deal usually where you buy this box with a xbox cam, a year of xbox, and some arcade games and its only like 60 bucks. ive done that twice now. Very good deal.

I more than made use of my money playing Halo 3 online like a fiend. Pretty much every day last semester, my friends would come over to my apartment after and in between classes, even if it was just for a few quick games. So much fun.

Overall, it's just a really well done fun addition. Definitely recommend it, especially for some games.