SonicSlash Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 I was thinking of getting Xbox Live.If you have it could you tell me:Is it worth the $50 a year?And if you do suggest it, what games should I get with it?
Guest Fiasco Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 Yes, I strongly approve of getting it. It's well worth it SS. Off the top of my head, the best game for Xbox Live that I can think of is either some sporting/racing game [which ever has Xbox Live support, I don't know since I'm not into that genre] and most definately Unreal Tournament. The only reason to get UT is for Xbox Live. I don't have XL, but I've been over my friends house plenty of times to play it and love it. Get it SS. It's worth it. :)
Xyandar Posted December 4, 2009 Posted December 4, 2009 Xbox live is definitely worth it. certain places like Walmart and Future shop have a deal usually where you buy this box with a xbox cam, a year of xbox, and some arcade games and its only like 60 bucks. ive done that twice now. Very good deal.
Kastom Posted December 9, 2009 Posted December 9, 2009 I more than made use of my money playing Halo 3 online like a fiend. Pretty much every day last semester, my friends would come over to my apartment after and in between classes, even if it was just for a few quick games. So much fun. Overall, it's just a really well done fun addition. Definitely recommend it, especially for some games.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now