Jubei Yagyou Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 I have seen people talk about anime conventions and stuff,and I havent been to a convention in my life! What is it like? Do they have lots and lots of anime? And finnaly is there any anime conventions in Minnesota?
XeEmO Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 Well, the convention I went to consisted of watching Anime, and participating in other geeky activities such as DDR ^_^. You can also get free stuff. When I went I got 2 posters, and a bag of well...lots of free stuff. As for your last question, I searched google and found this: [url]http://www.animedetour.com/[/url] It's the site for "Minnesota's first Anime convention" and there's a place to sign up. Hopefully that's everything you need to know.
Jubei Yagyou Posted July 14, 2003 Author Posted July 14, 2003 Thanks but... the convention is today and I cant really go cause short notice and im only 13. sorry to waste your time
eleanor Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 [size=1] I've never been to a convention once, but I plan to go to Anime Weekend Atlanta in September. I just need some people to go with me! O_o I heard that it's not good to go alone. [/size]
XeEmO Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jubei Yagyou [/i] [B]Thanks but... the convention is today and I cant really go cause short notice and im only 13. sorry to waste your time [/B][/QUOTE] Hm, I guess it is today :-/. Well if it was a success there's always a chance of it happening again next year. If you can only go to a convention in MN then probably it would be worth signing up for ahead of time. Oh, and maladjusted, going to a convention alone might still be fun. You could always try to meet new friends. If you participate in the activities you probably will anyway.
thewanderer Posted July 14, 2003 Posted July 14, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i] [B][size=1] I've never been to a convention once, but I plan to go to Anime Weekend Atlanta in September. I just need some people to go with me! O_o I heard that it's not good to go alone. [/size] [/B][/QUOTE] really i live about 45 minutes away from Atlanta I may go if i have the chance..just need to know where in Atlanta
eleanor Posted July 15, 2003 Posted July 15, 2003 [size=1] Well, there's a website about it. Just type in Anime Weekend Atlanta in Google and it should come up. Hope you can come! [/size]
Jubei Yagyou Posted July 15, 2003 Author Posted July 15, 2003 I wonder how anime conventions in Minnesota came to locating Atlanta conventions LOL. I dont care.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now